Part Number: ADS8363
Function: Dual, 1MSPS, 16-Bit, Simultaneous Sampling Analog-to-Digital Converter
Package: VQFN Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The ADS8363 is a dual, 16-bit, 1MSPS analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with eight pseudoor four fully-differential input channels grouped into two pairs for simultaneous signal acquisition.
The analog inputs are maintained differentially to the input of the ADC. The input multiplexer can be used in either pseudo-differential mode, supporting up to four channels per ADC (4×2), or in fully-differential mode that allows to convert up to two inputs per ADC (2×2).
The ADS7263 is a 14-bit version while the ADS7223 is a 12-bit version of the ADS8363.
• Eight Pseudo- or Four Fully-Differential Inputs
• Simultaneous Sampling of Two Channels
• Dual Programmable and Buffered 2.5-V Reference Allows:
• Programmable Auto-Sequencer
• Integrated Data Storage (up to 4 per channel) for Oversampling Applications
• 2-Bit Counter for Safety Applications
• Motor Control: Current and Position Measurement including Safety Applications
• Power Quality Measurement
• Three-Phase Power Control
• Programmable Logic Controllers
• Industrial Automation
• Protection Relays
Other data sheets are available within the file:
ADS7223SRHB, ADS7223SRHBR, ADS7223SRHBT, ADS7263SRHBR, ADS7263SRHBT