Part Number: AM29F400BB
Function: 4 Megabit (512 K x 8-Bit/256 K x 16-Bit) CMOS 5.0 Volt-only Boot Sector Flash Memory
Package: TSOP 48 Pin, SO 44 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices
Image and Pinouts:
The AM29F400BB is a 4 Mbit, 5.0 volt-only Flash memory organized as 524,288 bytes or 262,144 words.
The device is offered in 44-pin SO and 48-pin TSOP packages. The device is also available in Known Good Die (KGD) form. For more information, refer to publication number 21258.
The word-wide data (x16) appears on DQ15–DQ0; the byte-wide (x8) data appears on DQ7–DQ0. This device is designed to be programmed in system with the standard system 5.0 volt VCCsupply.
A 12.0 V VPPis not required for write or erase operations. The device can also be programmed in standard EPROM programmers.
1. Single power supply operation
(1) 5.0 volt-only operation for read, erase, and program operations
(2) Minimizes system level requirements
2. Manufactured on 0.32 μm process technology
(1) Compatible with 0.5 μm Am29F400 device
3. High performance
(1) Access times as fast as 45 ns
Other data sheets are available within the file:
AM29F400BB120DGC1, AM29F400BB120DGE1, AM29F400BB120DGI1, AM29F400BB-120DPC1