Part Number: BA4558
Function: Dual Operational Amplifier
Package: DIP 8 Pin Type
Manufacturer: ROHM Semiconductor
The BA4558, BA4558F, and BA4558N are monolithic ICs with two operational amplifiers featuring low power consumption and internal phase compensation mounted on a single silicon chip.
These products offer high speed, a wide band width, and low noise. Outstanding thermal haracteristics and voltage gain band width make these ICs ideal for use in a wide variety of electronic circuits.
The BA4558 comes in an 8-pin DIP package and is compatible with the 4558 operational amplifier. The BA4558F comes in an 8-pin SOP package, and the BA4558N in an 8-pin SIP package.
1. Low power dissipation of approximately 50mW (typ.).
2. Built-in output short-circuit protection circuit.
3. Internal phase compensation.
4. No latch-up.
5. Wide range of common mode and differential voltage.
6. High gain and low noise.
1. Active filters
2. Audio amplifiers
4. Other electronic circuits
Other data sheets are available within the file: BA4558F, BA4558N
BA4558 Datasheet PDF Download