Part Number: BAV20
Function: 200V, 250mA, General purpose diode
Package: DO-35, SOD27 Type
Manufacturer: NXP Semiconductors.
Image and Pinouts:
The BAV20 and BAV21 are switching diodesfabricated in planar technology, and encapsulated in hermetically sealed leaded glass SOD27 (DO-35) packages.
1. Hermetically sealed leaded glass SOD27 (DO-35) package
2. Switching speed: max. 50 ns
3. General application
4. Continuous reverse voltage: max. 150 V, 200 V
5. Repetitive peak reverse voltage: max. 200 V, 250 V
6. Repetitive peak forward current: max. 625 mA.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Repetitive peak reverse voltage : VRRM = 200 V
2. RMS Reverse Voltage : VR(RMS) = 150 V
3. Forward Continuous Current : IF = 250 mA
4. Total Power Dissipation : Ptot = 400 mW
5. Operating Temperature: Tj = 175°C
6. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -65 ~ +175°C
1. General purposes in industrial equipment e.g. oscilloscopes, digital voltmeters and video output
stages in colour television.
BAV20 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: BAV-20