Part Number: BQ34Z110
Function: Wide Range Fuel Gauge with Impedance Track for Lead-Acid Batteries
Package: TSSOP 14 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The Texas Instruments bq34z110 is a fuel gauge solution that works independently of battery series-cell configurations, and supports Lead-Acid battery chemistries. Batteries from 4 V to 64 V can be supported through an external voltage translation circuit that can be controlled automatically to reduce system power consumption.
The device provides several interface options, including an I2C slave, an HDQ slave, one or four direct LEDs, and an Alert output pin. Additionally, the IC provides support for an external port expander for more than four LEDs.
1. Supports Lead-Acid Chemistries
2. Capacity Estimation Using Patented Impedance Track Technology for Batteries from 4 V to 64 V
(1) Aging Compensation
(2) Self-Discharge Compensation
3. Supports Battery Capacities Above 65 Ahr
4. Supports Charge and Discharge Currents Above 32 A
5. External NTC Thermistor Support
6. Supports Two-Wire I2C and HDQ Single-Wire Communication Interfaces with Host System
Other data sheets are available within the file: