Part Number: BU3150AF
Function: 800V, 3A, NPN Power Transistor
Package: TO-220F type
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Jingdao Electronic
BU3150AF is 800V, 3ANPN Power Transistor. A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
1. High Current capacity speed B.Base C.Collector E.Emitter
2. High switching
3. Wide safe operation area
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 1100 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 800 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 9 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 3 A
5. Total Dissipation: Pc = 50 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperatue: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Electronical Ballasts for fluorescent lighting
2. Charger and Switch mode power supplies