Part Number: BUX20
Function: 160V, 50A, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-3 Type
Manufacturer: Semelab – > TT Electronics plc
This is 160V, 50A, Silcon multiepitaxial planar NPN transistor.
The BUX20 is a silcon multiepitaxial planar NPN transistor in modified Jedec TO-3 metal case, intended for use in switching and linear applications in military and industrial equipment.
1. High Current, Fast Switching.
2. Hermetic Metal TO3 Package.
3. Ideally suited for Motor Control and Power Switching Circuits
4. Screening Options Available
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 160 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 125 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 7 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 50 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 350 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 200°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -65 ~ +200°C
BUX20 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: BUX-20