This post explains for the transistor. A Silicon NPN Epitaxial Planar Transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) made from silicon, a semiconductor material. This transistor is designed for amplifying or switching electronic signals in various electronic circuits.
The Part Number is C2688, 2SC2688.
The function of this semiconductor is 300V, 0.2A, NPN Transistor.
The package is TO-126 Type
Manufacturer: Elite Enterprises
Preview images :
The C2688 is 300V, 200mA, NPN Epitaxial Silicon Transistor.
A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
1. Collector-Emitter Voltage : VCEO=300V
2. Collector Dissipation : PC(max)=10W
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 300 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 300 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 5 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 200 mA
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 1250 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. COLOR TV CHROMA OUTPUT & VIDEO OUTPUT