This post explains for the NPN Transistor.
The Part Number is C2694, 2SC2694.
The function of this semiconductor is RF Power Transistor.
Manufacturer: Mitsubishi Electric Semiconductor
Preview images :
The C2694 is a silicon NPN epitaxial planar type transistor designed for RF power amplifiers in VHF band mobile radio applications.
1. Emitter (N): The heavily doped N-type layer, which is the source of charge carriers (electrons) in the transistor.
2. Base (P): The thin P-type layer, which controls the flow of charge carriers between the emitter and collector.
3. Collector (N): The N-type layer, which collects the charge carriers that pass through the base-emitter junction.
1. High power gain
2. Emitter ballasted contruction and gold metallization for high reliability and good performances.
3. Low thermal resistance ceramic package with flange.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 35 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 17 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 4 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 20 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 5.5 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 175°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +175°C
1. 50 to 60 watts output power amlifiers in VHF band mobile radio applications.