This post explains for the NPN transistor.
The Part Number is C2785, 2SC2785.
The function of this semiconductor is NPN Silicon Transistor.
This is 50V, 100mA, NPN Silicon Transistor.
A Silicon NPN Epitaxial Planar Transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) made from silicon, a semiconductor material. This transistor is designed for amplifying or switching electronic signals in various electronic circuits.
The C2785 is designed for use in driver stage of AF amplifier and low speed switching.
1. Emitter (N): The heavily doped N-type layer, which is the source of charge carriers (electrons) in the transistor.
2. Base (P): The thin P-type layer, which controls the flow of charge carriers between the emitter and collector.
3. Collector (N): The N-type layer, which collects the charge carriers that pass through the base-emitter junction.
1. High Voltage: Vceo = 50 V min.
2. Excellent hFE Linearity : 0.92 typ
3. Complementary to the NEC 2SA1175 PNP Transistor.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 60 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 50 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 5.0 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 100 mA
5. Total Dissipation : Pc = 250mW
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C