This post explains for the transistor.
The Part Number is 2SC3855, C3855.
The function of this semiconductor is 140V, NPN Transistor.
The package is TO-3PN Type
Preview images :
C3855 is 140V, 10A, Silicon NPN Power Transistor (SavantIC Semiconductor).
A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
1. With TO-3PN package
2. Complement to type 2SA1491
Characteristics of NPN Transistors:
1. Bipolar Junction: NPN transistors are bipolar junction transistors (BJT), meaning they have a structure consisting of three regions of alternating P-type and N-type semiconductors.
2. Current Amplification: NPN transistors are designed to amplify electrical current, and can be used in a wide range of electronic applications such as amplifiers, switches, and oscillators.
3. Forward Biased: In order to operate, the base-emitter junction of an NPN transistor must be forward biased, meaning that the base must be connected to a positive voltage relative to the emitter.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 200 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 140 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 6 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 10 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 100 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Audio and general purpose