Part Number: C4140, 2SC4140
Function: 400V, 18A, NPN Transistor
Package: MT-100(TO3P) Type
Manufacturer: Sanken, SavantIC
C4140 is 400V, 18A, Silicon NPN Triple Diffused Planar Transistor.
This is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) made from silicon, a semiconductor material. This transistor is designed for amplifying or switching electronic signals in various electronic circuits.
1. Emitter (N): The heavily doped N-type layer, which is the source of charge carriers (electrons) in the transistor.
2. Base (P): The thin P-type layer, which controls the flow of charge carriers between the emitter and collector.
3. Collector (N): The N-type layer, which collects the charge carriers that pass through the base-emitter junction.
1. High Voltage
2. High Speed Switching Transistor
Absolute Maximum Ratings
1. Collector-base voltage : Vcbo = 500 V
2. Collector-emitter voltage : Vceo = 400 V
3. Emitter-base voltage : Vebo = 10 V
4. Collector current : Ic = 18 A
5. Collector power dissipation : Pc = 130 W
1. Switching Regulator and General Purpose
C4140 Transistor Datasheet PDF
Related articles across the web
Posts related to ‘ NPN Transistor ‘
|D2394||60V, 3A, NPN Transistor – Rohm|
|2SD1651||1500V, 5A, 50W, NPN Transistor|
|MJE13001||400V, NPN Transistor|
|2SC3807||30V, 2A, NPN Silicon Transistor|
|BC140||40V, 1A, Power NPN Transistor|
|C1740||0.15A , 60V NPN Transistor – Semtech|
|C5440||600V, 15A, NPN Transistor, 2SC5440|
|1803DHI||Vcbo=1500V, NPN Power Transistor – ST|
|C4429||800V, 8A, NPN Transistor – 2SC4429|
|C2229||150V, 50mA, NPN Transistor – 2SC2229|