Part Number: C5287, 2SC5287
Function: 550V, 5A, NPN Transistor
Package: TO3P Type
Manufacturer: Sanken electric
The C5287 is 550V, 5A, Silicon NPN Triple Diffused Planar Transistor.
A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two p-type semiconductor materials separated by a single n-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
Absolute maximum ratings
1. Collector to Base Voltage : VCBO : 900V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage : VCEO : 550V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage : VEBO : 7V
4. Collector Current: Ic IC : 5 (Pulse10) A
5. IB : 2.5A
6. PC : 80 (Tc=25°C) W
1. Switching Regulator and General Purpose
2. High Voltage Switching