Part Number: C5411, 2SC5411
Function: 600V, 14A, Silicon NPN Transistor
Package: TO-220 Type
Manufacturer: Toshiba Semiconductor
C5411 is 600V, 14A, NPN Transistor. A Silicon NPN Epitaxial Planar Transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) made from silicon, a semiconductor material. This transistor is designed for amplifying or switching electronic signals in various electronic circuits.
1. Emitter (N): The heavily doped N-type layer, which is the source of charge carriers (electrons) in the transistor.
2. Base (P): The thin P-type layer, which controls the flow of charge carriers between the emitter and collector.
3. Collector (N): The N-type layer, which collects the charge carriers that pass through the base-emitter junction.
1. High Voltage : VCBO = 1500 V
2. Low Saturation Voltage : VCE (sat) = 3 V (Max.)
3. High Speed : tf = 0.15 μs (Typ.)
4. Collector Metal (Fin) is Fully Covered with Mold Resin.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 1500 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 600 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 5 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 14 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 60 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. HORIZONTAL DEFLECTION OUTPUT FOR HIGH RESOLUTION
2. HIGH SPEED SWITCHING