Part Number: C8050, STC8050
Function: 40V, 1A, NPN Silicon Transistor
Package: TO-92 Type
C8050 is NPN Silicon Transistor. A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two p-type semiconductor materials separated by a single n-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
2W Output Amplifier of Portable Radios in Class B Push-pull Operation.
• Complimentary to STC8550
• Collector Current: IC=1.5A
• Collector Power Dissipation: PC=2W (TC=25°C)
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 40 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 40 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 6 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 1.5 A
5. Total Dissipation: Pc = 1 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperatue: Tsg = -65 ~ +150°C