Part Number: 74HC138
Function: 3-to-8 line Decoder / Demultiplexer, Inverting
Package: DIP, SMD 16 Pin
Manufacturer: Philips Semicondcutor
A 3-to-8 line decoder/demultiplexer is a digital logic component that takes a binary input and selects one of the eight output lines based on the input value.
The 74HCT138, 74HC138 are high-speed Si-gate CMOS devices and are pin compatible with low power Schottky TTL (LSTTL). They are specified in compliance with JEDEC standard no. 7A. The 74HC138 / 74HCT138 decoders accept three binary weighted address inputs (A0, A1, A2) and when enabled, provide 8 mutually exclusive active LOW outputs (Y0 to Y7).
1. Demultiplexing capability
2. Multiple input enable for easy expansion
3. Ideal for memory chip select decoding
4. Active LOW mutually exclusive outputs
5. Output capability: standard
6. ICC category: MSI
- What is 74HC157?
- 74HC00 – Quad 2-input NAND Gate
- 74HC02 – Quad 2-input NOR gate
- 74HC30 – CMOS Logic 8-Input NAND Gate
- 74HC74 – Dual D-type Flip-Flop
- 74HC75 – Quad Bistable Transparent Latch
Other data sheets are available within the file:
74HC138D, 74HCT138D, 74HC138PW, 74HCT138PW, 74HC138BQ, 74HCT138BQ