Part Number: RTL8192, RTL8192E, RTL8192CE, RTL8192SE
Function: Single-Chip IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2T2R WLAN Controller
Package: QFN-56 Pin, QFN-64 Pin, 14 x 14mm 128-pin TQFP.
Manufacturer: Realtek Semiconductor
The Realtek RTL8192 is a highly integrated single-chip MIMO (Multiple In, Multiple Out) Wireless LAN (WLAN) solution for the wireless high throughput 802.11n specification. It combines a MAC, a 2T2R capable baseband, and RF in a single chip. The RTL8192SE provides a complete solution for a high throughput performance wireless client.
The RTL8192SE baseband implements Multiple Input, Multiple Output (MIMO) Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM) with 2 transmit and 2 receive paths (2T2R) and is compatible with the IEEE 802.11n specification. Features include two spatial streams transmission, short guard interval (GI) of 400ns, spatial spreading, and transmission over 20MHz and 40MHz bandwidth. The RTL8192SE also supports explicit sounding packet feedback that helps senders with beamforming capability. With 2 independent RF blocks, the RTL8192SE can perform fast roaming without link interruption.
1. CMOS MAC and Baseband MIMO PHY Single Chip for IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible WLAN
2. Complete 802.11n MIMO solution coupled with RTL8256 for 2.4G solution.
3. 2×2 MIMO technology for extended reception robustness and exceptional throughput
1. Flexible dual-band MIMO (1×2/2×2/2×3) solution
2. Single-band MIMO (1×2) solution
Other data sheets are available within the file: RTL8192E, RTL8192SE
RTL8192 Datasheet PDF Download