This post explains for the transistor.
The Part Number is D1691, 2SD1691.
The package is TO-126F Type.
The function of this semiconductor is 60V, 5A, NPN Transistor.
The D1691 is Low Vce(sat) transistor which has a large current capability and wide SOA. It is suitable for DC-DC converter, or driver of solenoid or motor.
A Silicon NPN Epitaxial Planar Transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) made from silicon, a semiconductor material. This transistor is designed for amplifying or switching electronic signals in various electronic circuits.
1. Emitter (N): The heavily doped N-type layer, which is the source of charge carriers (electrons) in the transistor.
2. Base (P): The thin P-type layer, which controls the flow of charge carriers between the emitter and collector.
3. Collector (N): The N-type layer, which collects the charge carriers that pass through the base-emitter junction.
1. Low Collector Saturation voltage
2. Large Current
3. High Total Power Dissipation : Pt = 1.3 W
4. Complementary to 2SB1151
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 60 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 60 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 7.0 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 5.0 A
5. Total Dissipation : Pc = 1.3W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
D1691 PDF Datasheet
Posts related to ‘ NPN Transistor ‘
|3DD13003||Fast Switching NPN Transistor|
|2SC3413||Vceo=30V, 0.1A, NPN Transistor|
|C3619||Vceo=300V, NPN Transistor – Toshiba|
|C4408||Vcbo=80V, NPN Transistor – Toshiba|
|CL100||Vcer=50V, Icm=1A, NPN Transistor – CDIL|
|D1554||Vcbo=1500V, NPN Transistor – Toshiba|
|D2624||1500V, 6A, NPN Transistor – Sanyo|
|2N2222A||Vceo=75V, Silicon NPN Transistor|
|2SC3356||2SC3356 Datasheet PDF- 12V, 100mA, NPN Transistor – NEC|
|E13009L||Vcbo = 700V, NPN Transistor – Fairchild|