Part Number: DK112
Function: Switching Power Supply Control Chip
Package: SOP 8 Pin type
Manufacturer: Bright Power Semiconductor ( http://www.bpsemi.com/ )
The DK112 chip is a dedicated low-power switching power supply control chip, widely used in power adapter, LED power, Induction Cooker, air conditioning, DVD and other small household electrical appliances.
Pinout for DK112
1. 65KHz Oscillation Frequency.
2. Double chip design with Bipolar Junction Transistor (BJT) to save cost.
3. Large scale MOS digital circuit design with E pole BJT driving, so that to enhance its High Voltage Resistance capability.
4. Self-power supply design, no need for additional IC to supply the electricity.
5. Internal integrated constant high voltage current driving circuit, no need for additional resistance.
6. Over current, Over loading, Over temperature, Over voltage, Output short circuit and photo-coupler Failure Protection.
7. Internal Ramp Compensation circuit to keep the stability of the circuit in low voltage and high power condition.
8. Internal PMW oscillation circuit with Frequency jittering control to keep EMC characteristics.
9. Internal Frequency Conversion. Frequency-down in low load condition, comply with the Europe Standard (stand power<0.3W), also reduce the output voltage ripple.
10. Ramp current drive circuit included to reduce IC power loss and raise circuit efficiency.
11. 4KV Anti-Static ESD test
1. Battery charger
2. DVD/VCD power supply
3. Power AC/DC adapters
4. Air conditioner power supply
5. STB power supply
6. AC/DC LED driver applications
7. Electromagnetic oven power supply
8. TV/Monitor power supply