This is a kind of SMPS Controller
Part Number: EA1530AT
Function: GreenChip II SMPS control IC
Package: SO8 Pin, SOT96-1
Manufacturer: NXP Semiconductors.
The GreenChip II is the second generation of green Switched Mode Power Supply (SMPS) controller ICs. Its high level of integration allows the design of a cost effective power supply with a very low number of external components.
The TEA1530(A) (TEA1530T, TEA1530AT and TEA1530AP) can be used in fixed frequency converter designs for low voltage, high current applications. At low power (standby) levels, the system operates in cycle skipping mode which minimizes the switching losses during standby.
1. Safe restart mode for system fault conditions.
2. Undervoltage protection (foldback during overload).
3. IC OverTemperature Protection (OTP) (latched).
4. Low and adjustable OverCurrent Protection (OCP) trip level.
Block Diagram :
1. Printer & LCD adapters / chargers / supplies. The device can however also be used in
all applications that demand an efficient and cost-effective solution up to 65 W.
Other data sheets are available within the file:
EA1530AP, EA1530T, TEA1530AP, TEA1530AT
EA1530AT Datasheet PDF Download