What is ER2D Diode?
ER2D Diode is a type of rectifier diode that is designed to switch quickly and efficiently between the forward-biased conducting state and the reverse-biased blocking state.
Part Number: ER2A Thru ER2J
Function: 2A, 200V, Superfast rectifier.
Package: Surface mount, DO-214AA Type
Manufacturer: PANJIT INTERNATIONAL
Image and Pinouts:
Super fast rectifiers are commonly used in power supplies, inverters, and other applications where high-speed switching is required. They are also used in applications where low forward voltage drop and low reverse recovery time are important.
1. For surface mounted applications
2. Low profile package
3. Built-in strain relief
4. Easy pick and place
5. Superfast recovery times for high efficiency
6. Plastic package has Underwriters Laboratory
7. Flammability Classification 94V-O
8. Glass passivated junction
1. Super fast rectifiers can switch on and off quickly, making them ideal for high-frequency applications.
2. This diodes have a low forward voltage drop, which reduces power losses and improves efficiency.
3. It have a low reverse recovery time, which reduces the amount of time it takes for the diode to switch from the conducting state to the blocking state.
1. Super fast rectifiers are often more expensive than standard rectifiers.
2. This diode have a lower surge current rating than standard rectifiers, which can make them more susceptible to failure in high-current applications.
3. It is more sensitive to voltage spikes and other transient events, which can cause them to fail prematurely.
1. Case : JEDEC DO-214AA molded plastic
2. Terminals : Solder plated, solderable per MIL-STD-750, Method 2026
3. Polarity : Indicated by cathode band
4. Standard packaging : 12mm tape (EIA-481)
5. Weight: 0.003 ounce, 0.093 gram
Other data sheets are available within the file: ER2A, ER2B, ER2C, ER2E, ER2G, ER2J