Part Number: FDC6303N
Function: Digital FET, Dual N-Channel
Package: SOT-23-6 Type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
This is Dual N-Channel 25V, MOSFET Array.
These dual N-Channel logic level enhancement mode field effect transistors are produced using Fairchild’s proprietary, high cell density, DMOS technology.
This very high density process is especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance.Thisdevice has been designed especially for low voltage applications as a replacement for digital transistors in load switchingapplications. Since bias resistors are not required this one N-Channel FET can replace several digital transistors with different bias resistors like the IMHxA series.
1. 25 V, 0.68 A continuous, 2 A Peak.
(1) RDS(ON) = 0.6 W @ VGS = 2.7 V
(2) RDS(ON) = 0.45 W @ VGS= 4.5 V.
2. Very low level gate drive requirements allowing direct operation in 3V circuits. VGS(th) < 1.5 V.
3. Gate-Source Zener for ESD ruggedness. >6kV Human Body Model
4. Replace multiple NPN digital transistors (IMHxA series) with one DMOS FET.
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 25 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = 8 V
3. Drain current: ID = 0.68 A
4. Maximum Power Dissipation: Pd = 0.9 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
Other data sheets are available within the file: FDC6303