Part Number: G23N60UFD, SGF23N60UFD
Function: 600V, 23A, IGBT
Package: TO-3PF Type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
G23N60UFD is 600V, 23A, Ultra-Fast IGBT. An Ultra-Fast IGBT (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor) is a specialized type of IGBT designed for applications that require fast switching speeds and reduced switching losses. IGBTs are semiconductor devices that combine the characteristics of both MOSFETs and bipolar transistors, making them suitable for high-power switching applications.
Fairchild’s Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor(IGBT) UFD series provides low conduction and switching losses. UFD series is designed for the applications such as motor control and general inverters where High Speed Switching is required.
Ultra-Fast IGBTs find applications in various high-frequency power conversion systems, including induction heating, high-frequency switch-mode power supplies, renewable energy systems (such as solar inverters), and motor drives for high-performance electric vehicles and robotics.
• High Speed Switching
• Low Saturation Voltage : VCE(sat) = 2.1 V @ IC = 12A
• High Input Impedance
• CO-PAK, IGBT with FRD : trr = 42ns (typ.)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Tc = 25°C)
1. Collector to emitter Voltage: Vces = 600 V
2. Gate to emitter Voltage: Vges = ± 20 V
3. Collector Current: Ic = 23 A
4. Collector Dissipation: Pc = 75 W
5. Junction temperature: Tj = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. AC & DC Motor controls, General Purpose Inverters
2. Robotics, Servo Controls