Part Number: HS-55
Function: Micro and Mini Servo Motor
Manufacturer: Hitec ( http://www.hitecrcd.com )
This is Micro and Mini Servo Motor.
The HS-55 set the standard for affordable performance, offering precision components that have been engineered to provide long lasting trouble free service! Featured in a hundred model aircraft reviews worldwide, the HS-55 is your best choice when it comes to controlling ”smaller” Electric’s and Park Flyers.
A servo motor is an electromechanical device that is used to control the position of an object with great precision. It is commonly used in robotics and other applications where precise control of movement is required.
Servo motors are commonly used in applications such as robotic arms, CNC machines, and automation equipment. They are popular because they can move to a specific position quickly and accurately, and they can maintain that position under varying loads and conditions.
1. Affordable Performance
2. Precision Components
3. Strong, Long-Lasting Nylon Gears
4. Market’s Most Reliable Micro Servo
5. Most Popular Servo
1. Motor Type : Coreless
2. Bearing Type : None
3. Speed (4.8V/6.0V) : 0.17 / 0.14 sec @ 60 deg.
4. Torque oz./in. (4.8V/6.0V) : 15 / 18
5. Torque kg./cm. (4.8V/6.0V) : 1.08 / 1.30
6. Size in Inches : 0.89 x 0.45 x 0.94
7. Size in Millimeters : 22.61 x 11.43 x 23.88
8. Weight ounces : 0.28
9. Weight grams : 7.94