TFT LCD (Thin-Film Transistor Liquid Crystal Display) module is a type of flat-panel display that uses thin-film transistor technology to improve the image quality and response time of traditional LCDs. TFT LCD modules consist of a layer of liquid crystal material sandwiched between two sheets of glass or plastic substrates, with each pixel controlled by its own thin-film transistor.
TFT LCD modules are widely used in various electronic devices such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, gaming devices, and automotive displays because they offer high resolution, high contrast, and fast refresh rates.
Part Number: HV320WX2-201
Function: TFT LCD Module
HV320WX2-201 is a color active matrix TFT LCD open cell using amorphous silicon TFT’s (Thin Film Transistors) as an active switching devices. This open cell has a 31.51 inch diagonally measured active area with WXGA resolutions (1366 horizontal by 768 vertical pixel array). Each pixel is divided into RED, GREEN, BLUE dots which are arranged in vertical stripe and this open cell can display 16.7M colors. The TFT-LCD panel used for this open cell is adapted for a low reflection and higher color type.
1. LVDS interface with 1 pixel / clock
2. High-speed response
3. Low color shift image quality
4. 8-bit color depth, display 16.7M colors
5. High luminance and contrast ratio, low reflection and wide viewing angle
6. DE (Data Enable) only mode
7. AFFS technology is applied for high display quality
8. RoHS compliant
1. Active area 697.685(H) X 392.256(V) mm
2. Number of pixels 1366(H) X 768(V) pixels
3. Pixel pitch 170.25(H) X RGB X 510.75(V)
1. Home Alone Multimedia TFT-LCD TV
2. Display Terminals for Control System
3. High Definition TV(HD TV)
4. AV application Products