Part Number: HY-SRF05
Function: Ultrasonic Distance Sensor with 2 Channel Logic Level Converter
Package: 4 Pin Module type
The logic level converter is a small PCB which safely allows you to interface devices which steps down 5V signals to 3.3V signals and step up 3.3V signals to 5V. The converter has 2, inputs and outputs and can be used with I2C, SPI, UART, etc. The board needs to be powered via two sources, 5V and 3.3V and your data lines are linked via pins 1 to 2 on each side so aninput on pin 1 will be converted to the lower or higher output on the adjoining pin 1.
1. Working Voltage : 5V(DC)
2. Static current: Less than 2mA.
3. Output signal: Electric frequency signal, high level 5V, low level 0V.
4. Sensor angle: Not more than 15 degrees.
5. Detection distance: 2cm-450cm.
6. High precision: Up to 0.2cm
7. Input trigger signal: 10us TTL impulse
8. Echo signal : output TTL PWL signal
9. Mode of connection:
10. 1.VCC 2.trig(T) 3.echo(R) 4.OUT 5.GND
11. Use method:
12. Supply module with 5V, the output will be 5V while obstacle in range, or 0V if not. The out pin of this module is used as a switching output when anti-theft module, and without the feet when ranging modules.