Part Number: ICL7106
Function: 3 ^1/_2 Digit, LCD/LED Display, A/D Converter
Package: PDIP 40 Pin, MQFP 44 Pin
The Intersil ICL7106 and ICL7107 are high performance, low power, 3 1/2 digit A/D converters. Included are seven segment decoders, display drivers, a reference, and a clock.
The ICL7106 is designed to interface with a liquid crystal display (LCD) and includes a multiplexed backplane drive; the ICL7107 will directly drive an instrument size light emitting diode (LED) display.
1. Guaranteed zero reading for 0V input on all scales
2. True polarity at zero for precise null detection
3. 1pA typical input current
4. On-chip clock and reference
5. Low power dissipation – typically less than 10mW
6. No additional active circuits required
7. Enhanced display stability
Other data sheets are available within the file: ICL7106CM44, ICL7106CM44Z, ICL7106CPL, ICL7106CPLZ