Part Number: IT8510G
Function: Embedded Controller
Package: TFBGA 176 Type
The IT8510G is a highly integrated embedded controller with system functions suitable for mobile system applications. The IT8510 directly interfaces to the LPC bus and provides ACPI embedded controller function, keyboard controller (KBC) and matrix scan, external flash interface for system BIOS and EC code, PWM, ADC and SmartAuto Fan control for hardware monitor, PS/2 interface for external keyboard/mouse devices, RTC and system wake up functions for system power management. It also supports the external flash ( or EPROM) to be shared by the host and EC side.
This is a compact, self-contained computing system that is designed to perform specific tasks within a larger system. It is a key component of embedded systems, which are integrated into various devices and products to provide specific functionalities.
PWM with SmartAuto Fan Control
1. 8 PWM channels
2. SmartAuto Fan control
3. Base clock frequency is 32.768KHz
4. 2 Tachometers for measuring fan speed
1. Home automation systems
2. Automotive control systems (engine control, anti-lock brakes, airbags)
3. Medical devices (heart rate monitors, insulin pumps)
4. Consumer electronics (smartphones, digital cameras)
5. Industrial machinery (PLCs – Programmable Logic Controllers)
6. Aerospace and defense applications (avionics, guidance systems)