Part Number: J377, 2SJ377
Function: 60V, 5A, P-Channel MOSFET
Manufacturer: Toshiba Semiconductor
J377 is Silicon P-Channel MOS Type Field Effect Transistor (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor). This is a type of MOSFET that is constructed using a p-type substrate. MOSFETs are electronic devices that are widely used as switches or amplifiers in electronic circuits.
In a P-Channel MOSFET, a thin layer of oxide is grown on the surface of the p-type substrate, and a metal gate is deposited on top of the oxide.
The gate is separated from the substrate by the oxide layer and is electrically insulated from the substrate.
1. 4 V gate drive
2. Low drain-source ON-resistance : RDS (ON) = 0.16 Ω (typ.)
3. High forward transfer admittance : |Yfs| = 4.0 S (typ.)
4. Low leakage current : IDSS = – 100 μA (max) (VDS = – 60 V)
5. Enhancement mode : Vth = – 0.8 to – 2.0 V (VDS = – 10 V, ID = – 1 mA)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = – 60 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = – 5 A
4. Drain Power Dissipation: Pd = 20 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. Relay Drive, DC/DC Converter and Motor Drive