This post explains for the MOSFET.
The Part Number is J380, 2SJ380.
The function of this semiconductor is -100V, -12A, P-Channel MOSFET.
The package is TO-220 Type
Manufacturer: Toshiba Semiconductor
Preview images :
J380 is P Channel MOS Type Field Effect Transistor.
A P-channel MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) is a type of field-effect transistor that uses P-type semiconductor material for its channel. It is one of the two main types of MOSFETs, with the other being the N-channel MOSFET that uses N-type semiconductor material for its channel.
In a P-channel MOSFET, the channel is formed between the drain and source regions within a P-type substrate. The operation of a P-channel MOSFET is controlled by applying a voltage to the gate terminal, which creates an electric field that modulates the flow of charge carriers (holes) in the P-type channel region.
1. 4-V gate drive
2. Low drain-source ON resistance: RDS (ON) = 0.15 Ω (typ.)
3. High forward transfer admittance: |Yfs| = 7.7 S (typ.)
4. Low leakage current: IDSS = −100 μA (max) (VDS = −100 V)
5. Enhancement mode: Vth = −0.8~−2.0 V (VDS = −10 V, ID = −1 mA)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = – 100 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = – 12 V
4. Drain Power Dissipation: Pd = 35 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. Relay Drive
2. DC-DC Converter and Motor Drive