This post explains for the npn transistor.
The Part Number is J6820, FJL6820.
The function of this semiconductor is 750V, 20A, NPN Transistor.
The package is TO-264 Type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
Preview images :
J6820 is NPN Triple Diffused Planar Silicon Transistor.
A Silicon NPN Epitaxial Planar Transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) made from silicon, a semiconductor material. This transistor is designed for amplifying or switching electronic signals in various electronic circuits.
1. Emitter (N): The heavily doped N-type layer, which is the source of charge carriers (electrons) in the transistor.
2. Base (P): The thin P-type layer, which controls the flow of charge carriers between the emitter and collector.
3. Collector (N): The N-type layer, which collects the charge carriers that pass through the base-emitter junction.
1. High Voltage Color Display Horizontal Deflection Output
2. High Collector-Base Breakdown Voltage : BVCBO = 1500V
3. Low Saturation Voltage : VCE(sat) = 3V (Max.)
4. For Color Monitor
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 1500 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 750 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 6 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 20 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 200 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C