Part Number: JM20337
Function: Hi Speed USB to SATA & PATA Combo Birdge
Package: 64-pin LQFP Type
Manufacturer: JMicron Technology Corp.
The JM20337 is single chip solution to bridge between USB 2.0, SATA and ATA/ATAPI-based mass storage device.
It provides the capability to translate USB 2.0 mass storage commands to serial ATA and ATA/ATAPI communication protocol. The USB adheres to the Mass Storage Class Bulk-Only Transport Specification, and supports dual LUN operation, which could connect to two ATA/ATAPI devices or one ATA/ATAPI device associated with one SATA device.
The embedded command parser supports both ATA and ATAPI command set with LBA48 bit addressing capability.
1. Compliance with Gen1i, and Gen1m of Serial ATA II Electrical Specification 1.0
2. Support SATA spread-spectrum transmitter
3. Support SATA II Asynchronous Signal Recovery (Hot Plug) feature
4. Compliance with USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed) electrical specification
5. Compliance with USB Mass Storage Class Bulk-Only Transport Specification
6. Support 480Mbps High Speed (HS) and 12Mbps Full Speed USB operation
1. Enclosure System
2. Storage subsystem
3. 2 bays storage system
4. Backward compatible Storage system
Other data sheets are available within the file: M20337