This post explains for the MOSFET.
The Part Number is 2SK2333.
The function of this semiconductor is 700V, 6A, N-Channel MOSFET.
The package is FTO-220 Type
Preview images :
K2333 is 700V, 6A, N-Channel Enhancement type Power MOSFET. An N-channel enhancement mode MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) is a type of MOSFET that is commonly used in electronic circuits for switching and amplification. It is called an enhancement mode MOSFET because its operation is enhanced by the presence of an external voltage.
In an N-channel enhancement mode MOSFET, the conductive channel is formed by applying a positive voltage to the gate terminal, which creates an electric field that attracts negatively charged electrons from the source region to the channel region. This increases the conductivity of the channel and allows current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
One of the key advantages of an N-channel enhancement mode MOSFET is its ability to operate with very low voltage and power levels, which makes it well-suited for use in battery-powered devices. It also has a high input impedance, which makes it compatible with digital logic circuits and other low-power devices.
1. Input capacitance (Ciss) is small. Especially, input capacitance at 0 biass is small.
2. The static Rds(on) is small.
3. The switching time is fast.
4. Avalanche resistance guaranteed.
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Tc = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 700 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 6 A
4. Total Power Dissipation : Pt = 50 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. Switching power supply of AC 240V input
2. High voltage power supply