Part Number: K30A
Function: -50V, 10mA, N-Channel MOSFET
Package: TO-92 Type
The K30A is -50V, 10mA, Silicon N Channel Junction Type MOSFET.
An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
In an N-channel MOSFET, the source and drain terminals are connected to an N-type semiconductor material, while the gate terminal is insulated from the channel by a thin oxide layer. When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
1. Low Noise Pre-Amplifier, Tone Control Amplifier And DC-AC
2. High Input Impedance Amplifier Circuit Applicatins.
Maximum Ratings ( Ta=25’C )
1. Gate-Drain Voltage : Vgds = -50V
2. Gate Current : Ig = 10 mA
3. Drain Power Dissipation: Pd = 100mW
4. Junction Temperature: Tj = 125’C
5. Storage Temperature Range : Tstg = -55 ~ 125’C
K30A Datasheet PDF
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SK30, 2SK30A, 2SK30ATM