Part Number: IKW40N60H3, Marking : K40H603
Function: 600V, 40A, IGBT, Transistor
Package: TO-247 Type
The K40H603 is 600V, 40A, IGBT. The IGBT is insulated-gate bipolar transistor.
IGBT stands for Insulated-Gate Bipolar Transistor. It is a type of power semiconductor device that combines the advantages of bipolar transistors (high voltage and current handling capability) and field-effect transistors (fast switching and low on-state resistance).
An IGBT consists of a P-N-P-N structure with an insulated gate, which is used to control the flow of current between the emitter and collector terminals. When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it creates a conducting channel between the emitter and collector, allowing current to flow. When the gate voltage is removed, the channel is turned off, and the IGBT becomes an open switch.
1. Very low VCEsat
2. Low EMI
3. Very soft, fast recovery anti-parallel diode
4. Maximum junction temperature 175°C
5. Qualified according to JEDEC for target applications
6. Pb-free lead plating; RoHS compliant
7. Complete product spectrum and PSpice Models:
1. uninterruptible power supplies
2. welding converters
3. converters with high switching frequency