What is KBPC5010?
This is single-phase bridge rectifier that converts AC voltage to DC voltage.
It has a maximum average forward rectified current of 50A and a maximum repetitive peak reverse voltage of 1000V.
Part Number: KBPC5010
Function: 50A, 1000V, Single-Phase Silicon Bridge Rectifier
Package: MB-25 Type
Manufacturer: DC COMPONENTS
Image and Pinouts:
KBPC5010 is commonly used as a rectifier in power supply and motor control applications. It is also used in other general-purpose applications where a bridge rectifier is required.
It is commonly used in power supply and motor control applications.
1. Surge overload ratings-400 Amperes
2. Metal case for Maximum Heat Dissipation
3. Low forward voltage drop
Advantages Vs Disadvantages
1. High current and voltage handling capabilities
2. Low forward voltage drop, which minimizes power dissipation and improves efficiency
3. Easy installation and mounting, which reduces assembly time and cost
1. Limited maximum frequency rating, which makes it unsuitable for high-speed applications
2. Relatively high thermal resistance, which limits its use in high-temperature applications
1. Case : Metal, electrically isolated
2. Epoxy : UL 94V-0 rate flame retardant
3. Terminals: Plated .25″(6.35mm) Faston lugs, solderable per MIL-STD-202E, Method 208 guaranteed
4. Polarity : As marked
5. Mounting position : Any
6. Weight: 30 grams
Absolute maximum ratings
1. Maximum Recurrent Peak Reverse Voltage : Vrrm = 1000 V
2. Maximum RMS Bridge Input Voltage : Vrms = 560 V
3. Maximum DC Blocking Voltage : Vdc = 1000 V
4. Maximum Average Forward Rectified Output Current at Tc = 55’C : Io = 50 A
5. Maximum Forward Voltage Drop per element at 25A DC : 1.1 V
Other data sheets are available within the file:
KBPC50005 : 50 V
KBPC5001 : 100 V
KBPC5002 : 200 V
KBPC5004 : 400 V
KBPC5006 : 600 V
KBPC5008 : 800 V
KBPC5010 Datasheet PDF Download