Part Number: LD1117A
Function: 1A, Voltage Regulator
Package: SOT-223 ,SOT-89 ,TO-220,DPAK (TO-252) and D2PAK (TO-263-3) Type
This is 1A Low Dropout Positive Voltage Regulator. A voltage regulator is an electronic device that is used to maintain a constant voltage level, regardless of changes in load or input voltage.
It does this by adjusting the output voltage so that it remains within a specified range.
This helps to ensure that the voltage supplied to a device remains within the acceptable range, even under varying conditions such as changes in temperature or load.
1. LD1117A is a three terminal low dropout positive voltage regulator with a dropout of
1.15V at 1A output current.
2. Regulator is available in an adjustable version which can set the output voltage 1.25V to 12V with only 2 external resisitors.In addition,it is also available in 7 Fixed output
voltages: 1.2V, 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 2.85V, 3.3V an 5.0V.
3. LD1117 provides current limiting and thermal shutdown. Its circuit includes a trimmed Bandgap reference to assure output voltage accuracy to be within ±1.0% for fixed output
voltage version and ±2.0% for adjustable output voltage version. Current limit is trimmed to ensure specified output current and controlled short-circuit current. On-chip thermal
shutdown provides protection against any combination of overload and ambient temperature that would create excessive junction temperature
1. Input Voltage up to 20V
2. Output Current up to 1A
3. Low Drop Output Voltage:Typical 1.15V at 1A output current
4. Trimmed Current Limit and On-Chip Thermal Shutdown
5. Operation Junction Temperature: -40°C to 125°C
6. RoHS Compliance and Halogen Free
1. PC Mother Board
2. Graphic Card
4. LCD Monitor , DVD Video Player and Printer
5. Telecom Equipment and other Peripheral Equipment