Part Number: LM2904
Function: Low Power Dual Operational Amplifier
Package: DIP 8, SO-8, TSSOP-8 Pin
This is Low power dual operational amplifier.
This circuit consists of two independent, high gain, internally frequency-compensated operational amplifiers designed specifically for automotive and industrial control systems. It operates from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. The low power supply drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage.
Application areas include transducer amplifiers, DC gain blocks and all the conventional op-amp circuits which can now be more easily implemented in single power supply systems. For example, these circuits can be directly supplied from the standard +5 V which is used in logic systems and easily provides the required interface electronics without requiring any additional power supply.
In the linear mode, the input common-mode voltage range includes ground and the output voltage can also swing to ground, even though operated from a single power supply.
1. Wide bandwidth (unity gain) : 1.1 MHz (temperature compensated)
2. Very low supply current/amplifier, essentially independent of supply voltage
3. Low input bias current: 20 nA (temperature compensated)
4. Low input offset current: 2 nA
5. Input common-mode voltage range includes negative rail
6. Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage
7. Large output voltage swing 0 V to (VCC+ -1.5 V) Related products:
8. See LM2904W for enhanced ESD performances
LM2904 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: LM2904A, LM2904N, LM2904PT, LM2904ST