Part Number: LM358M
Function: Low Power Dual Operational Amplifier
Package: 8-Bump DSBGA Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The LM358M series consists of two independent, high gain, internally frequency compensated operational amplifiers which were designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages.
Operation from split power supplies is also possible and the low power supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage. Application areas include transducer amplifiers, dc gain blocks and all the conventional op amp circuits which now can be more easily implemented in single power supply systems. For example, the LM158 series can be directly operated off of the standard +5V power supply voltage which is used in digital systems and will easily provide the required interface electronics without requiring the additional ±15Vpower supplies.
The LM358 and LM2904 are available in a chip sized package (8-Bump DSBGA) using TIs DSBGA package technology.
• Available in 8-Bump DSBGA Chip-Sized Package
• Internally Frequency Compensated for UnityGain
• Large DC Voltage Gain: 100 dB
• Wide Bandwidth (Unity Gain): 1 MHz(Temperature Compensated)
• Wide Power Supply Range:
– Single Supply: 3V to 32V
– Or Dual Supplies: ±1.5V to ±16V
• Very Low Supply Current Drain (500μA)—Essentially Independent of Supply Voltage
• Low Input Offset Voltage: 2 mV
• Input Common-Mode Voltage Range Includes Ground
• Differential Input Voltage Range Equal to the Power Supply Voltage
• Large Output Voltage Swing
LM358M Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file:
LM158AH, LM158AH/NOPB, LM158H, LM158H/NOPB, LM158J