Part Number: LM5001
Function: 1A Current Mode Non-Synchronous Switch Mode Regulator
Package: DIP 8 Pin, WSON 8 Pin
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The LM5001 high-voltage switch-mode regulator features all of the functions necessary to implement efficient high-voltage Boost, Flyback, SEPIC and Forward converters, using few external components.
This easy-to-use regulator integrates a 75-V N Channel MOSFET with a 1-A peak current limit. Current mode control provides inherently simple loop compensation and line-voltage feed-forward for superior rejection of input transients. The switching frequency is set with a single resistor and is programmable up to 1.5 MHz. The oscillator can also be synchronized to an external clock. Additional protection features include: current limit, thermal shutdown, undervoltage lockout and remote shutdown capability.
1. Integrated 75-V N-Channel MOSFET
2. Ultra-Wide Input Voltage Range from 3.1 V to 75 V
3. Integrated High Voltage Bias Regulator
4. Adjustable Output Voltage
5. 1.5% Output Voltage Accuracy
6. Current Mode Control with Selectable Compensation
7. Wide Bandwidth Error Amplifier
8. Integrated Current Sensing and Limiting
Official Homepage: https://www.ti.com/product/lm5001
Other data sheets are available within the file: LM-5001, LM5001Q1