Part Number: LMC6482
Function: CMOS Dual Rail-To-Rail Input and Output Operational Amplifier
Package: DIP 8 Pin Type
Manufacturer: National Semiconductor
The LMC6482 provides a common-mode range that extends to both supply rails. This rail-to-rail performance combined with excellent accuracy, due to a high CMRR, makes it unique among rail-to-rail input amplifiers.
It is ideal for systems, such as data acquisition, that require a large input signal range. The device is also an excellent upgrade for circuits using limited common-mode range amplifiers such as the TLC272 and TLC277.
1. Guaranteed 3V, 5V and 15V Performance
2. Excellent CMRR and PSRR: 82 dB
3. Ultra Low Input Current: 20 fA
4. High Voltage Gain (RL = 500 kW): 130 dB
1. Data Acquisition Systems
2. Transducer Amplifiers
3. Hand-held Analytic Instruments
4. Medical Instrumentation