Part Number: LT3652
Function: Power Tracking 2A, Battery Charger
Package: DFN 12 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Linear Technology, Analog Devices
The LT3652 is a complete monolithic step-down battery charger that operates over a 4.95V to 32V input voltage range.
The device provides a constant-current/constant-voltage charge characteristic, with maximum charge current externally programmable up to 2A.
The charger employs a 3.3V float voltage feedback reference, so any desired battery float voltage up to 14.4V can be programmed with a resistor divider.
1. Input Supply Voltage Regulation Loop for Peak Power Tracking in (MPPT) Solar Applications
2. Wide Input Voltage Range: 4.95V to 32V (40V Abs Max)
3. Programmable Charge Rate Up to 2A
4. User Selectable Termination: C/10 or On-Board Termination Timer
5. Resistor Programmable Float Voltage Up to 14.4V Accommodates Li-Ion/Polymer, LiFePO4, SLA Chemistries
1. Solar Powered Applications
2. Remote Monitoring Stations
3. LiFePO4 (Lithium Phosphate) Applications
4. Portable Handheld Instruments
5. 12V to 24V Automotive Systems
Other data sheets are available within the file:
LT3652EDD, LT3652EDD#PBF, LT3652EMSE, LT3652EMSE#PBF