Part Number: MAX708
Function: uP Supervisory Circuits
Package: Micro8 and SOIC−8 Type
Manufacturer: ON Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
The MAX707 / MAX708 are cost−effective system supervisor circuits designed to monitor VCCin digital systems and provide a reset signal to the host processor when necessary. No external components are required.
The reset output is driven active within 20 sec of VCC falling through the reset voltage threshold. Reset is maintained with 200 mS of delay time after VCCrise above the reset threshold. The MAX707/MAX708 have a low quiescent current of 12 at VCC= 3.3 V, an active−high RESET and active−low RESETwith a push−pull output. The output is guaranteed valid down to VCC= 1.0 V.
The ICs have a Manual Reset MRinput and a +1.25 V threshold detector for power−fail input PFI. These devices are available in a Micro8 and SOIC−8 package.
• Precision Supply−Voltage Monitor
(1) MAX707: 4.63 V Reset Threshold Voltage
(2) MAX708: Standard Reset Threshold Voltages (Typical) : 4.38 V, 3.08 V, 2.93 V, 2.63 V
• Reset Threshold Available from 1.6 V to 4.9 V with 100 mV
Increments (Factory Option)
• 200 mS (Typ) Reset Timeout Delay
• 12 μA (VCC = 3.3 V) Quiescent Current
• Active_High and Active_Low Reset Output
Other data sheets are available within the file:
MAX708CUA+, MAX708CUA, MAX707CUA-T, MAX707CUA-TG, MAX707ESA-T, MAX707ESA-TG