Part Number: MBR1030
Function: 10A, 30V, SCHOTTKY BARRIER RECTIFIER
Package: TO-220AC Type
Manufacturer: Diodes Incorporated.
Image and Pinouts:
The MBR1030 is a 10A, 30V, Schottky Barrier Rectifier (Diode).
A Schottky rectifier is a type of diode that is used for rectification purposes in electronic circuits.
It is characterized by a low forward voltage drop and fast switching speed, making it useful in high-frequency applications.
1. Guard Ring Die Construction for Transient Protection
2. Low Power Loss, High Efficiency
3. High Surge Capability
4. High Current Capability and Low Forward Voltage Drop
5. High Frequency Inverters, Free Wheeling, and Polarity Protection Application
6. Lead-Free Finish; RoHS Compliant
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Repetitive peak reverse voltage : VRRM = 30 V
2. RMS Reverse Voltage : VR(rms) = 21 V
3. Average Rectified Output Current : Io = 10 A
4. Operating Temperature: Tj = -65 ~ +150°C
5. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -65 ~ +150°C
Mechanical Data :
1. Case : TO-220AC
2. Case Material : Molded Plastic. UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
3. Moisture Sensitivity : Level 1 per J-STD-020C
4. Terminals : Finish – Tin. Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
5. Weight : 2.24 grams (approximate)
MBR1030 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: MBR1035, MBR1045, MBR1050, MBR1060