Part Number: MC74VHCT125A
Function: Quad Bus Buffer with 3-State Control Inputs
Manufacturer: ON Semiconductor
The MC74VHCT125A is a high speed CMOS quad bus buffer fabricated with silicon gate CMOS technology. It achieves high speed operation similar to equivalent Bipolar Schottky TTL while maintaining CMOS low power dissipation.
The device requires the 3−state control input (OE) to be set High to place the output into the high impedance state. The VHCT inputs are compatible with TTL levels. This device can
be used as a level converter for interfacing 3.3 V to 5.0 V, because it has full 5.0 V CMOS level output swings.
1. High Speed: tPD = 3.8ns (Typ) at VCC = 5 V
2. Low Power Dissipation: ICC = 4 µA (Max) at TA = 25°C
3. High Noise Immunity: VNIH = VNIL = 28% VCC
4. Power Down Protection Provided on Inputs
5. Balanced Propagation Delays
6. Designed for 2 V to 5.5 V Operating Range
7. Low Noise: VOLP = 0.8 V (Max)
MC74VHCT125A Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file:
MC74VHCT125, MC74VHCT125AD, MC74VHCT125ADR2G,