Part Number: ME9435
Function: 30V, P-Channel Enhancement Mode MOSFET
Package: SOP 8 Pin
Manufacturer: Matsuki Electric
Image and Pinouts:
The ME9435 is the P-Channel logicenhancement modepower field effect transistors, using high cell density , DMOS trench technology.
This highdensity processis especially tailored to minimize on state resistance.
These devicesare particularlysuited forlow voltage application such ascellular phone,notebook computerpower management and other battery powered circuits,and low in-line power loss that are needed ina verysmall outlinesurface mountpackage.
1. Super high density cell design for extremely low RDS(ON)
2. Exceptional on-resistance and maximum DC current capability
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = – 30 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = – 5.1 A
4. Maximum Power Dissipation: Pd = 2.5 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. Power Management in Note book
2. Portable Equipment
3. Battery Powered System
4. DC/DC Converter
5. Load Switch
7. LCD Display inverter
Other data sheets are available within the file: ME9435A