Part Number: MJE13007
Function: 400V, 8A, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-220AB Type
Manufacturer: ON Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
This is NPN 400V, 8A, Bipolar Power Transistor.
The MJE13007 is designed for high−voltage, high−speed power switching inductive circuits where fall time is critical.
It is particularly suited for 115 and 220 V SWITCHMODE applications such as Switching Regulators, Inverters, Motor Controls, Solenoid/Relay drivers and Deflection circuits.
• SOA and Switching Applications Information
• Standard TO−220
• These Devices are Pb−Free and are RoHS Compliant*
• Complementary to the MJE5850 through MJE5852 Series
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 700 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 400 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 9 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 8 A
5. Total Device Dissipation: Pd = 80 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -65 ~ +150°C
Other data sheets are available within the file: MJE13007G