This post explains for the MOSFET.
The Part Number is MT3245.
The function of this semiconductor is N-Channel Power MOSFET.
The pacage is TO-220 Type
Manufacturer: MT Semiconductor
Preview images :
The MT3245 is 45V, 120A, N-Channel Power MOSFET.
An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
• RDS(on) = 3mΩ (Typ.)@ VGS = 10V, ID = 80A
• Qg(tot) = 345nC (Typ.)@ VGS = 10V
• Low Miller Charge
• Low QRR Body Diode
• UIS Capability (Single Pulse and Repetitive Pulse)
• RoHS Compliant
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 45 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = 120 A
4. Total Power Dissipation: Pd = 206 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 175 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +175 °C
• Automotive Engine Control
• Powertrain Management
• Motors, Solenoids
• Electronic Steering
• Integrated Starter/ Alternator
• Distributed Power Arch