Part Number: MX25L25635F
Function: 256Mb bit, Serial Flash Memory
Package: SOP 16 Pin, WSON 8 Pin Type
MX25L25635F is 256Mb bits serial Flash memory, which is configured as 33,554,432 x 8 internally. When it is in two or four I/O mode, the structure becomes 134,217,728 bits x 2 or 67,108,864 bits x 4. The feature a serial peripheral interface and software protocol allowing operation on a simple 3-wire bus while it is in single I/O mode. The three bus signals are a clock input (SCLK), a serial data input (SI), and a serial data output (SO). Serial access to the device is enabled by CS# input.
After program/erase command is issued, auto program/ erase algorithms which program/ erase and verify the specified page or sector/block locations will be executed. Program command is executed on byte basis, or page (256 bytes) basis, or word basis for erase command is executed on sector (4K-byte), block (32K-byte), or block (64K-byte), or whole chip basis.
To provide user with ease of interface, a status register is included to indicate the status of the chip. The status read command can be issued to detect completion status of a program or erase operation via WIP bit.
• Valid command length checking: The command length will be checked whether it is at byte base and completed on byte boundary.
• Write Enable (WREN) command: WREN command is required to set the Write Enable Latch bit (WEL) before other command to change data.
• Deep Power Down Mode: By entering deep power down mode, the flash device also is under protected from writing all commands except Release from deep power down mode command (RDP) and Read Electronic Signature command (RES), and softreset command.
• Supports Serial Peripheral Interface — Mode 0 and Mode 3
• Single Power Supply Operation
– 2.7 to 3.6 volt for read, erase, and program operations
• 256Mb: 268,435,456 x 1 bit structure or 134,217,728 x 2 bits (two I/O mode) structure or 67,108,864 x 4 bits (four I/O mode) structure
• Protocol Support
– Single I/O, Dual I/O and Quad I/O
• Latch-up protected to 100mA from -1V to Vcc +1V