TFT LCD (Thin-Film Transistor Liquid Crystal Display) module is a type of flat-panel display that uses thin-film transistor technology to improve the image quality and response time of traditional LCDs. TFT LCD modules consist of a layer of liquid crystal material sandwiched between two sheets of glass or plastic substrates, with each pixel controlled by its own thin-film transistor.
TFT LCD modules are widely used in various electronic devices such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, gaming devices, and automotive displays because they offer high resolution, high contrast, and fast refresh rates.
Part Number: LTN156AT01-H01
Function: 15.6 Inch, Display Module
Display area : 344.232(H) x 193.536(V) (mm)
LTN156AT01 is a color active matrix TFT (Thin Film Transistor) liquid crystal display (LCD) that uses amorphous silicon TFT as switching devices. This model is composed of a TFT LCD panel, a driver circuit and a backlight unit. The resolution of a 15.6″ contains 1366 x 768 pixels and can display up to 262,144 colors. 6 O’clock direction is the optimum viewing angle.
1. Absolute Maximum Ratings 1.1 Environmental Absolute Ratings 1.2 Electrical Absolute Ratings 2. Optical Characteristics 3. Electrical Characteristics 3.1 TFT LCD Module 3.2 Back-light Unit 4. Block Diagram 4.1 TFT LCD Module 4.2 Backlight Unit 5. Input Terminal Pin Assignment 5.1 Input Signal & Power 5.2 LVDS Interface 5.3 Timing Diagrams of LVDS For Transmitting 5.4 Input Signals, Basic Display Colors and Gray Scale of Each Color. 5.5 Pixel format in the Display 6. Interface Timing 6.1 Timing Parameters 6.2 Timing Diagrams of interface Signal 6.3 Power ON/OFF Sequence 7. Mechanical Outline Dimension 8. Packing 9. Markings & Others 10. General Precautionso.
• Thin and light weight
• High contrast ratio, high aperture structure
• 1366 x 768 pixels resolution (16:9)
• Fast Response Time
• Low power consumption
• DE (Data enable) only mode
• 3.3V LVDS Interface
• On board EDID chip
• Pb-free product
• RoHS compliance
• Notebook PC
• If the usage of this product is not for PC application, but for others, please contact SEC